We are looking for an innovative and hands-on individual with a passion for customer service to join our Operations in Workforce staffing team, supporting our Operations in the Middle East. If you thrive in a challenging and exciting environment, this is the place for you, as you will have a direct impact on Amazon growth as we find and attract the highest quality talent.
This role is integral to the success of the Operations business, building relationships and working proactively with internal Amazon teams will be key. The ideal candidate will work effectively with internal and external customers and possess great communication skills.
The successful candidate must be able to manage a complex high-volume recruitment process to meet all customer SLAs. They will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. They have a demonstrated ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service to the client and candidate.
· Utilize relevant channels to source candidates. Manage pipeline internal as well as 3P agencies pipelines ensuring candidates meet hiring bar prior to onboarding.
· Owns hiring process, and HRS relationship to build and constantly improve candidate onboarding experience
· Report on sourcing channel measures of success
· Collate workforce staffing data for reports, produce trend analysis
· Compile data for Headcount
· Own pipeline reporting
· Support process audits
· Previous recruiting and/or HR experience, especially in high volume role
· Experience of managing candidate or employee experience in time sensitive topics
· Experience of reporting data to senior stakeholders
· Experience of managing third party suppliers i.e. agencies, payroll vendors
· Demonstrated customer service focus which provides for an excellent candidate experience
· Fluency in written and spoken English is required
· Ability to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
· Strong attention to detail and organization skills
· Experience with MS Word and Excel
· Experience recruiting into an engineering/manufacturing or construction environment a plus
· Experience in seasonal hiring is a plus
· Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
· Strong analytics, with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong mentoring skills preferred
· Mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience a plus
We encourage applications from all candidates with the appropriate skills regardless of background; please contact us to discuss any adjustments you may require for the interview process. All interviews will be based objectively on the skills, experiences and knowledge that an individual brings to the role. Amazon is committed to hiring the best individual to deliver for our customers regardless of disability, race, national origin, age, gender or other legally protected characteristics. We look forward to hearing from you.