The business analyst would support the analytical requirements of the MENA Pricing team. Candidate will be responsible for conducting deep dive analyses to solve complex business problems. He/she will also be responsible for creating robust/automated reporting frameworks to increase visibility into data and enable data driven decision making. Another key aspect of the job is to unearth insights from data to help the business and product teams in driving process excellence. This position requires excellent statistical knowledge, superior analytical abilities, good knowledge of business intelligence solutions and exposure to efficient data engineering practices. The BA will also be a good stakeholder manager as he/she will have to work closely with business stakeholders. Candidate should be comfortable with ambiguity, capable of working in a fast-paced environment, continuously improving technical skills to meet business needs, possess strong attention to detail and be able to collaborate with customers to understand and transform business problems into requirements and deliverables.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline.
· 2+ years of experience in analytics, BI or data engineering fields.
· Translate basic business problem statements into analysis requirements. Work with internal customers to define best output based on expressed stakeholder needs.
· Ability to build complex and layered logics.
· Advanced SQL and Excel skills.
· Experience using Python, R, Java or other scripting/statistical languages to automate data retrieval, manipulation and analysis.
· Advanced degree in data science, statistics, or a related field.
· 3+ years in the analysis space as a Business Analyst, Business Intelligence, Data Engineer, or similar role.
· Experience with data visualization using Tableau or QuickSight
· Strong SQL, Python and R skills.
· Web application development experience (using Python Dash, R Shiny, Node JS etc.) is highly preferred.
· Exposure to using AWS services such as Redshift, S3, Lambda Functions, SES etc. is preferred.
· Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload