As a Specialist Solutions Architect, you will innovate and scale architectural best practices around building and operating Edge Services workloads by collaborating with customers, developing content and enabling the wider community to adopt the AWS portfolio of services around CloudFront CDN, Amazon Global Accelerator, AWS Shield, and AWS Web Application Firewall, among others.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to enhance your knowledge around content delivery, edge computing, perimeter protection/edge security, and dynamic application acceleration and leverage this expertise to guide customers in a variety of industries and segments across Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As a trusted advisor with technical expertise in Edge Services, you will share recommendations around security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate key projects at our customers.
Inside AWS, you are an ambassador of our customers. You will articulate customer needs by synthesizing your observations from customer engagements and market trends to inform the roadmap of AWS features.
In this role, your creativity will link technology to tangible solutions, with the opportunity to define and invent cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases.
Specialist Solutions Architects are thought leaders in AWS technology and industry trends in the Edge Services space who create and share best practices through white papers, code samples, workshops, user groups and blog posts.
If you are enthusiastic about enabling AWS customers on the art of the possible, while challenging the impossible, come and build the future with us.
This position will support customers and field organizations in the Emerging EMEA Market (EEM) with coverage in Africa, Middle East, and Eastern Europe.
· Background in any of the following: CDN/Content Delivery, Media Streaming, Application Acceleration, WAF, DDoS, BOT Mitigation, DNS, Web application development
· Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating complex web applications and edge-deployed CDN configurations or Edge Computing logic and related technologies
· Experience engaging successfully with internal and external stakeholders
· Experience working in a customer-facing role, creating technical content or delivering enablement sessions
· Experience with cloud technologies including relevant industry certifications (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional)
· Technical degree (Maths, Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.