Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch.
About the Job:
Creators are the fundamental building block of Twitch. Each month, over 6 million creators choose to share themselves with the world by streaming to viewers across the world on Twitch. The Creator team builds products and solutions that inspire creators and allow them to achieve their broadcasting and business goals. To succeed on Twitch, Creators have a lot to do and learn -- from customizing their Channel, to selecting and setting up features, to learning how to grow their audience and maximize the money they make on Twitch. We empower all Creators to reach their potential by providing streamlined and personalized experiences that evolve with Creators as they grow.
We are looking for an experienced manager to lead Analytics for the Creator Products organization. This team oversees product analytics across the department, helping shape goals, metrics, experimentation and dashboards. You will help product, design and engineering leaders make great decisions through data, helping direct the strategy for creator tools at Twitch. You will report to the Head of Creator Products.
· Hire and develop a growing team of analysts
· Establish the vision and roadmap for the team, prioritize the most impactful analysis, and guide the team in solving ambiguous and complex problems.
· Influence our overall product strategy; guide key product decisions through data and insights; set goals and KPIs and identify the right levers to achieve those goals.
· Lead the team to deliver reusable tools that can be productized or used by operational teams.
· 7+ years of experience (or MS with 5+ years) in data science or analytics roles
· 2+ years of people management experience, managing data scientists and data analysts
· Experience partnering with product teams to define goals, metrics, and experiments
· Experience guiding teams through unstructured technical problems to deliver business impact
· Full stack experience across data science, analytics, and data engineering
· Prior work with marketplace or advertising or media products
· Experience with data pipelining from data preparation to analysis to deployment
· Graduate (PhD preferred) degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
· Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
· 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
· Flexible PTO
· Commuter Benefits
· Amazon Employee Discount
· Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
· Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
· Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.