Compensation Science is a fast-growing, interdisciplinary team working at the intersection of data science, economics, and product development. We are building analytic and predictive models from the ground up to surface actionable insights and scale pay for hundreds of thousands of Amazon employees worldwide.
We are looking for a dynamic teammate to join our leadership team and lead highly visible new initiatives in Compensation Science. Reporting directly to the Director of Global Compensation and Benefits, you are an action-oriented senior-level program manager with a track-record of driving process improvements across the organization and full-cycle project/program management from conception and design through implementation, measurement, and continuous improvement. You will partner with Science leaders to create stakeholder integration approaches and service-delivery implementation plans for new GTM Science products and services. You will run our business operations mechanisms including monthly Science team business reviews with senior HR leadership and analytics teams. You are a master organizer, thrive in fast-paced agile working environments, enjoy finding simple and fast solutions amid complex situations, and have a knack for seeing around corners to prioritize work for yourself and your team.
· 10+ years of experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedule
· 7+ years of technical program management experience
· Demonstrated ability to lead and influence without authority to achieve results
· Demonstrated ability to develop and implement operational processes and procedures across geographically distributed teams with demonstrated operational excellence outcomes
· Strong analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills are a must
• Master’s degree or MBA
• Previous experience with Compensation or Talent Management Science and Analytics teams
• Familiarity with building large scale solutions across many integrated and distributed systems, with great availability, performance, and security
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.