Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce. The company has grown to a multi-billion dollar enterprise since it was founded in 1995. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewelry. We operate stores in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India and MENA.
The Retail Business Services (RBS) group is an integral part of Amazon´s online product life-cycle and supports buying operations. The RBS team is currently organized around 3 goals: Website setup of new products, providing support services associated with keeping items current on the website and resolving defects that occur in the supply chain. The RBS team is looking to staff up a team to ensure Org Excellence for MENA. As a Sr. Quality Associate in RBS, you will contribute to increased customer sales as a result of high quality processes associated with creation and maintenance of product lifecycle on the Amazon website.
In your day-to-day job, depending on the process you will be working on, you will be faced with numerous challenges such as:
- Demonstrate expertise in handling end-to-end processes and related tools in order to achieve business goals.
- Perform root cause analysis, researching for missing information, finding the main errors and solving them in order to ensure the correct functioning of processes and to enhance team performance in terms of productivity and quality.
- Supporting and implementing improvement ideas in order to increase processes efficiency.
- Share knowledge and best practices with the team by email, shadowing sessions, workshops.
- Training and mentoring other Associates to ensure a fast ramp.
- Proficient in English & Arabic languages. Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
- Graduation in any stream with minimum one year of work experience as QA. Along with exp in quality management, knowledge of MS office package specially Office and Excel, 7 QC tools etc.
- Strong communication skills to interact with vendors and internal customers;
- Critical and analytical thinking in order to challenge processes and status quo
- Ability to work with global and cross functional teams.
- Languages known such as VBA, Phython, SQl, etc.
- Exposure to back office operations, escalation management and troubleshooting environments.
- Experience working on process improvement processes like Kaizen, 6Sigma etc. is a plus.
- Resistance to repetitive tasks and ability to identify automation opportunities.
- The ability to learn and to work on more tasks at the same time.
- The ability to anticipate customer’s needs and to set correctly the right expectations.
- RCA Tools- Fish bone & 5Ys.