Interested in building a multifaceted service that leverages multiple AWS products and technology platforms to provide a ground breaking service for Enterprise customers? AWS Managed Services (AMS) was released in December 2016 and gives the world’s largest organizations a turn-key infrastructure operations model for AWS. We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and creative thought leader with a strong background in product innovation and a history of strategic and tactical execution to build exciting new capabilities.
We are looking for a leader who will drive product management across a range of managed service offerings enabling enterprise success on their cloud transformations. You will have strong ownership over adoption, feature prioritization, product definition, messaging, pricing, customer interaction, sales enablement, and team development. Working closely with and across agile teams, you will be able to see and feel the impact of your work on our customers. This is a high visibility and high impact role that will interact with all levels of AWS and Amazon.com leadership. You will have the opportunity to lead a team of highly motivated, experienced product managers who will own portions of the business, engage customers, set strategy and define the product roadmap.
Our ideal candidate is excited about the incredible opportunity cloud computing represents and is deeply passionate about building great teams that deliver the highest quality services. You’re naturally customer centric and thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires strong technical and business judgment and solid communication skills.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
- BS in Computer Science or a related engineering field
- 10+ years of software product management experience
- Possess 5+ years of industry experience or managed services or professional services
- An MBA and/or a degree in Computer Science (or the equivalent), or professional work experience as a software engineer is a huge plus Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
- A strong leader who can prioritize well, and who understands how to drive focus and excellence within a strong, talented, opinionated team
- Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope business requirements
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.