Amazon is seeking passionate and experienced individuals who can provide world class customer service to fashion customers. An ideal candidate will excel in styling, customer communication, multitasking, and an ever-adapting business. Candidates should be highly motivated, independent and have a passion for styling and fashion.
This team’s operating hours are 5am-10pm PST, 7 days a week, and are subject to change. Candidates must have the flexibility to work a variety of shift tasks including nights/weekends/holidays.
This is a virtual remote position hiring for employees located in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia,West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming Only
- Review customer profiles and preferences to provide appropriate and fashionable outfitting recommendations.
- Utilize styling expertise, trainings, data and a variety of software programs to provide world class fashion recommendations to our customers.
- Leverage CRM data to build strong customer relationships and retention.
- Carry a high level of Ownership while prioritizing multiple tasks and deadlines, ensuring you lead with customer obsession.
- Inspire our customers through thoughtful curation of outfits as well as expert styling advice.
- Achieve and exceed daily, weekly and monthly performance metrics.
- Work independently and problem solve with minimal supervision
- 2+ years relevant menswear/womenswear fashion-based experience which can include retail sales/styling, personal shopping, online styling, editorial styling, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely communicate in writing and speech, as well as listen to and interpret customer needs.
- A strong fashion knowledge base including an array of men's/women’s brands, designers, styles, and trends.
- History of staying-up-to-date and knowledgeable of current and future fashion trends though such mediums as social media, print magazines, blogs, online, etc.
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Flexibility with full-time schedule, including shift assignments on weekends/evenings.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite; familiarity with multiple web browsers, window navigation and instant messenger tools.
- A high-level of passion for fashion and style.
- Possess flexibility to quickly adapt to changing customer and business needs.
- Fashion Merchandising, or equivalent, degree
- Multi-lingual- Spanish would be added advantage
- AA or Bachelor’s degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.