Ring is seeking a well-written, sharp, skilled Social Media Coordinator to support its European business. The Social Media Specialist will assist in both daily and long-term projects to drive Ring's social strategy. The successful candidate will engage with customers on a one-on-one basis, develop organic content for Ring’s owned social media accounts across Europe (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube), manage our testimonial program, and work on building a strong online and community presence in UK and European regions. This is a one-year maternity cover, based remotely in the U.K or in Amsterdam.
You will work across internal teams including brand, marketing, production and PR, and collaborate closely with the paid social team to implement holistic strategies. You will execute long-term strategy, cross-team campaigns and day-to-day editorial decisions. You will manage multiple social channels for different regions simultaneously, with the ability to streamline for efficiency, while executing thoughtful strategies and ideating relevant content to best serve unique audiences.
· Develop and implement content for Ring’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube across key European regions
· Work with relevant stakeholders to create locally-engaging content
· Participate in online conversations (if/when need be)
· Handle social listening and insights, reporting and analytics to inform strategy and content creation
· Create, draft and publish engaging content tailored to relevant channels
· Work across departments to ensure alignment of all content initiatives across all channels
· Drive Ring's customer stories program in Europe
· Coordinate programmes with marketing managers, copywriters and translators as necessary
· Mulitple years of experience in social media content creation and management
· Strong written and verbal communication, as well as excellent customer relationship skills
· English native speaker
· Ability to execute on a wide variety of concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent knowledge and experience of navigating and working on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
· Ability to interpret insights to inform content creation and adjust approach where necessary
· Must be enthusiastic self-starter, with strong organisational and multitasking skills, and the ability to work independently, as well as with multiple stakeholders to drive forward projects
· Desire to build personal relationships within our customer base
· Passionate about telling stories and demonstrating how our products are being used across Europe
· Social media data and insight reporting experience a plus
· Additional European languages a plus
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighbourhoods safer. From the video doorbell to the DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line offers users affordable whole-home and neighbourhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighbourhood security accessible and effective for everyone – while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation