Ring is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join the team in Mayfield Village, OH.
· Adhere to strict safety and quality standards.
· Regular attendance and punctuality.
· Process outbound shipments (pick product, print packing slip and shipping labels, load outbound product to carrier).
· Analyze and determine root cause of any issues.
· Provide daily feedback to process owners with root cause analysis.
· Perform needed cycle counts and relocate product both virtually and physically.
· Self-directed in the absence of leadership.
· Lift and move up to 49 pounds.
· Lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, squat and walk during shift.
· Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists.
· Work around moving mechanical parts.
· Noise level varies.
· Continuous reading.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Experience with inventory, containers, and all tools used to move product throughout the warehouse.
· Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook experience.
· 1+ year of experience with NetSuite.
· Able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Analytical aptitude & drive.
· Detail oriented.
· Able to work independently and within a team.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors App, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.