Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
The recruiter should be progressive, creative and aligned with the business. You need to be considered a strategic partner by your clients. Must want to move into a challenging, high impact, role. You are a builder and problem solver, who will be expected to think big while keeping your eyes on the details that drive customer satisfaction.
Note: This is a fixed term contract
Summary of Responsibilities
· Lead and manage the end to end staffing process for associates and senior hires, while continuously improving the recruiting process.
· Identifying strategic sourcing mediums for recruitment of vacancies.
· Partner with hiring managers and senior leadership on workforce planning, recruiting strategy and other talent related initiatives.
· Establish, maintain and reports metric on all steps in recruiting process (i.e. source mix, cost per hire, TAT (talent acquisition tool), offers, hires, declines, ratios, etc.) in order to influence hiring decisions with appropriate insights and metrics.
· Establish and drive relationships with vendors, partners, consultants and staffing/training agencies.
· Responsible for effectively networking by referral / reference contacts, internal employees, conducting industry research, attending events.
· Establish recruiting related policies, practices and SOPs as needed.
Basic Qualifications and Experience
· Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
· 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a fast paced multinational with a high hiring bar.
· Expected to be proficient with local recruiting best practices, sourcing strategies, and business process analysis/mapping.
· Ability to Influence at a team, department and cross company level including strong presentation skills, use of data and analytics.
· Strong Word and Excel skills
· Ability to deep dive/analyze customer related data and draw conclusions leading to improvement initiative recommendations
· Ability to communicate both written and orally to all levels of management and across various cultural backgrounds
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Fluent English language skills (spoken, reading and written)
· Flexible in approach to work and self-driven
· Analytical, with a proven ability to analyze various data sources and identify root cause/drivers of performance
· Results orientated
· Ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions
· Registered Psychometrist with HPCSA