ABOUT THE TEAM:
Our WW Brand Protection programs focus on building trust with brands by accurately representing and completely protecting their brand. This begins with enrollment in the Brand Registry service, our authoritative source for information about brands. The Brand Registry service powers a number of features and programs, including the following focused on brand protection: (A) Report a Violation (RaV) provides the most effective way to find and report issues; (B) Automated Brand Protections (ABPs) proactively address suspected bad listings, reducing the need for brands to find and report issues; (C) Transparency provides a product serialization service to prevent counterfeit from being sold on enrolled ASINs; and (D) Project Zero empowers brands to drive counterfeit to zero. We also focus on ensuring that the perception of brands, press, and policy makers mirrors the trustworthy experience that we are providing.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a BA you will work with our product team to create analytical tools that will ultimately be a key driver in driving the growth of the company. You will leverage our data to drive operational efficiencies, provide key data-driven insights, enable new opportunities and innovate on behalf of business customers. You will drive future solutions that will impact how we capture new customers and delight our existing ones, and you'll have a lot of fun along the way! Your responsibilities will include:
· Generating actionable insights through the development of metrics, dashboards and deep dive analyses.
· Providing customer insights to Product Management as new initiatives are being identified, prioritized, implemented and deployed.
· Serving as a business metrics guru and insight provider in the organization.
· Acting as a key interface between business and technical divisions.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or a related field
· 5+ years of professional experience in analytics, business analysis or comparable consumer analytics position
· Demonstrated knowledge of data mining using SQL, ETL, data warehouse as well as Excel
· Proven experience in project management
· Demonstrated ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
· 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
· Advanced technical or business degree (MS or MBA)
· Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
· Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.