Are you passionate about enabling customers and partners to realize and implement innovative solutions to solve technical problems? Would you like to do this while being supported by the leading cloud platform with the largest community of customers and partners?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth, strong interpersonal, and business acumen. These skills will be essential in driving development and growth of the market and steering a portfolio of large-scale migration and transformation projects. You will work directly with customers, AWS Sales, AWS Professional Services, partners within AWS Partner Network (APN), and relevant AWS product teams to evangelize, develop, and execute repeatable processes and solutions that address customer use cases and accelerate the adoption of AWS.
As a Sr. Enablement Services Consultant, you will be part of the team managing a complex and daring program to build scalable solutions and capabilities around AWS Productivity Applications services and offerings, as well as elevating the technical execution and delivery within Professional Services. You will own prioritization across the enterprise that require both keen business and technical judgment, and will also drive processes and execution goals. You will create repeatable and scalable best practices, processes, and collateral to assist customers in transforming their culture into a cloud centric and agile workforce.
· Guidance - Direct opportunities by working with customers and partners to discover and map appropriate solutions, and build roadmap plans, matching their unique environments, business, and technical requirements
· Delivery - Define and deliver technical engagements with partners and customers
· Evangelism - Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training, and support teams to help partners and customers learn best use for AWS platform services (such as Amazon Connect, Pinpoint, Personalize, SageMaker, QuickSight, Lex). Provide expertise in designing and building relevant assets, heading and managing large scale projects across multiple stakeholders
· Insights - Work with AWS Professional Services and Engineering to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world concerns and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater success of the program
· Cross Functionality – Work with peer trailblazers across AWS Professional Services to develop cross-functional ability and augment each other’s offerings and roles
· Success and Action Plans – Establish success criteria and gauge readiness of the customers and opportunities accordingly. Capture, measure, and assess the data to report back with results and action plans
· Thought Leadership – Create proven and repeatable content for internal and external customers (such as RACIs, offerings, working agreements). Author internal and customer facing content in the form of blog articles and whitepapers
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
· 10+ years of delivering IT projects with 2+ years delivering cloud-backed solutions
· Customer facing experience (such as driving discussions with senior customer stakeholders regarding trade-offs, best practices, optimal architecture, project management, and risk mitigation)
· BS level technical degree required (or equivalent experience); Engineering, Computer Science, or Math background preferred
· Masters in a STEM field
· 7+ years of implementation/consulting within the contact center industry with a track record of thought leadership and hands-on experience designing, developing, and migrating contact centers at scale; OR Experience in field/digital marketing and/or with marketing industry, technology, and tools; OR Experience with design of modern, scalable delivery models for technology consulting services
· Experience in managing and delivering into production large-scale IT projects, including definition and execution of successful project controls on a large scale and demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical concerns
· Computer engineering experience; Experience upholding software development life cycle practices and agile methodologies, IT compliance and risk management, environment segregation, and CI/CD pipelines. Scrum Master experience a plus
· Understanding of database and analytical technologies, and demonstrated industry efficiency in the fields of database design, data warehousing reporting and development, or data sciences
· Experience working with international organizations and teams at different levels, from development to C-Level executives
· Sales, marketing, or go-to-market experience
· Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments; AWS Associate-level Certifications
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Colorado-based jobs: This position starts at $X/[hr/yr]. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site