Amazon Advertising creates powerful, customer-focused search and advertising solutions and technologies. Our Ad Tech team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. Our infrastructure supports millions of Internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds. Our data platform processes massive data sets to develop business intelligence and analytics that are critical for the efficiency and profitability of our advertising business.
We are seeking a Strategic Account Manager to join the Amazon Publisher Services team to help build industry-leading solutions for publishers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join Amazon’s quickly growing advertising business, own strategic relationships with mid-sized publishers, and drive strategy and adoption of our industry-leading publisher solutions.
In this organization you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in London.
· Manage all phases of relationships with our web and mobile publishers in Europe & Expansion Markets.
· Oversee onboarding of new publisher supply and proactively find and execute optimization opportunities.
· Successfully launch new publisher products, share publisher and overall marketplace feedback and guide publisher program strategy.
· Employ consultative, long-term approach and build productive relationships with publishers.
· Innovate, develop, and iterate on services based on customer feedback.
· Translate market feedback into product requirements, and collect market intelligence to help guide the overall direction of the program.
· Investigate and work directly with engineers to help them troubleshoot customer issues.
· Analyze performance data and provide data-driven insights to improve our advertising programs.
· Work with internal teams to guide inventory allocation.
· Experience working in online advertising in account management/client services, advertising operations, or yield/revenue management roles.
· Experience leading partnerships with web publishers or advertisers.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related fields.
· Experience managing mid-sized publishers and deep understanding of publisher challenges.
· Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, being comfortable with pulling reports, diving deep into the data and analyzing trends.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively communicate across a broad range of technical and non-technical people.
· Experience diagnosing and resolving technical issues with Product Management and Engineering.
· Customer-driven product thinking and ability to identify and prioritize product requests.
· Team player with strong persuasion skills.
· Knowledge of programmatic advertising space, header bidding, publisher products and SSPs.
· Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills.