At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
The Non-Inventory Receiver will work as a team with other Non-Inventory Receiver, and POA to administer the flow of non-inventory goods including MRO supplies, corrugate, safety equipment, and tools. Job functions include; PIT rider operation, off load and accurately put away non-inventory goods, stage product in work areas, organization of packaging supplies, maintaining appropriate levels of shipping supplies kanbans and supermarkets, receive goods into Coupa system (data entry), research missing non-inventory shipments, assist with payment inquiries from A/P, and file keeping.
Performs accurate shipping supplies cycle counts and assures the delivery of expense receive items of shipping supplies and gift wrap to the appropriate location or parties.
· High School or equivalent diploma
· 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
· Work 40 hours/week, and overtime as required
· Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
· Able to lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
Previous seasonal non-inventory receiver experience • Self motivated • Strong organizational skills • Problem solving and decision making skills • Helpful attitude toward co-workers and management team • Detail oriented • Excellent communication skills • Non-Inventory experience • Leadership Skills