Amazon is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join the fast-paced world of European Finance Operations in Bratislava. We’re not an average retailer and this is definitely not an average finance position. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference to our business by working in a complex environment and ultimately delivering results.
The Financial Analysts’ responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Analyze processes connected to accounts receivable (AR) transactions across multiple EU countries on vendor accounts (Commercial agreements, Vendor returns etc.) and suggest improvements in cooperation with the vendors in order to enable on-time payments;
· Reconcile statements received from Amazon vendors with the open amounts in our ledger;
· Respond to AR related inquiries with strong focus on Vendor experience and education;
· Communicate with various internal departments such as Retail teams in different countries and finance processing teams in order to ensure timely and accurate payments;
Base pay for this position is 1.550 EUR and there are further pay components within the total compensation.
· Fluent English + another European language (like German, or French, or Italian or Polish, or Spanish etc)
· Very good communication and analytical skills
· Positive attitude towards issue resolution
· Good MS Office skills
Finance background or previous experience with finance is an advantage