As a Sales Strategy & Operations Manager you are defining and executing strategic initiatives, managing the operating cadence and “rhythm of sales”, and setting the right segmentation, territories, quota and compensation structures to aid the success of the Energy Industry Business Unit (IBU). The Energy IBU is responsible for supporting the multi-national enterprise organizations from the Energy sector in their journey to the cloud. The Energy IBU is a diverse organization comprised of Global Account Managers, Inside Sales Account Managers, Solution Architects, Customer Solutions Managers, Go-to-Market professionals, Partner Sales Managers and Sales Operations professionals situated across the globe. We are a team of builders that set out every day to innovate on behalf of AWS’s largest customers and disrupt the status quo on their behalf. We don’t sit back and watch the world change; we’re the ones changing it. Being a relatively young business unit within AWS, the Energy IBU offers the right candidate the unique opportunity to help shape the future of this high potential business.
Are you passionate about partnering with sales leaders to shape business strategy and improve the efficiency of their sales teams?
Are you an action-oriented leader that constantly driving those around to innovate, simplify and deliver the best possible experience to their customers?
Come build the future with us.
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
· 7+ years of experience in sales operations, business management and/or finance for a mid-to-large scale global Sales Organization, leading to intimate knowledge of key sales operational activities (i.e. sales forecasting, revenue routing, territory design, compensation, quota setting, pipeline management, annual territory planning, goals setting, organizational planning).
· 5+ years of experience with the development and implementation of processes, systems and tools used to drive key sales operations activities (described above).
· 5+ years of experience using BI tools, CRM software, and excel
· Demonstrated experience partnering closely with sales leadership to drive business and organizational evolution
· MBA with concentration in Business or Finance
· Sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership and leading data-driven analyses to support and grow a business
· Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be beneficial
· Strong verbal and written communications skills as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us