At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we deliver smiles to our customers. Our goal is to deliver a world class shopping experience for heavy, bulky, and high consideration purchases (TVs, furniture, treadmills, refrigerators, trampolines, patio sets, and more). To meet this goal, we are continually innovating, improving, and eliminating the upstream defects by implementing repeatable mechanisms.
Amazon Heavy Bulky and Services (HBS) is seeking a results driven and exceptionally structured leader who will be part of a team that is re-defining Customer Support model to meet the unique challenges related to expanding the delivery of heavy and bulky products and services into new markets. In this role, you will lead the efforts towards a defect free customer experience by detecting anomalies, identifying their root cause, developing and implementing scalable solutions.
Position may be located in Washington, DC; or Austin, TX.
· Highly analytical, self-starter, and Customer-focused leader
· Decisive, confident, and assertive
· Operates with a strong sense of urgency and personal commitment
· Capable of handling changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful/ambiguous situations
· Enjoy solving complex problems independently and autonomously
· Can relentlessly simplify processes
· Solutions architect experience
· Understand Customer impacting challenges as well as identify gaps and new opportunities by extracting and analyzing relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data
· Demonstrate thought leadership by identifying problems and methodically prioritizing solutions to be implemented
· Drive tactical execution of key process improvement initiatives in partnership with Home Services, Amazon XL (Extra Large) Logistics and CS Operations teams
· Define the right metrics to measure process quality, and provide precise feedback to the operations, tech, and business teams on corrective actions. Key metrics include: Contacts Per Unit, and customer’s Positive Response Rate
· Guide CS operations team on executing changes based on the weekly and monthly business reviews to improve quality of Customer Experience
· Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· A Bachelor’s degree or higher
· Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
· Experience defining and executing against program requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in Business, Information Architecture, Digital or Media Communications, or a related discipline
· 5+ years of related professional experience
· Demonstrated project management experience
· Experience working independently in a cross-functional team
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· 5+ years of leadership experience in a Customer Care or enterprise support services organization
· Applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation (A/B testing, etc.)
· Experience building balanced score cards or process dashboards
· Hands-on experience in business intelligence and analytics, including modern business process management (BPM) capabilities
· Fluent in French and English
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.