Our Recruitment Coordinators work closely with a small team of recruiters and other recruitment coordinators in a fast-paced, high volume technical recruiting organization. Each plays an important role in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships —often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. The ideal person will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
· Support the recruitment team with administrative tasks such as filing and data capturing.
· Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status reports to recruiters, updating candidate records in recruiting systems.
· Own the pre-screening process including CV Screening, phone screens, assessment facilitation and interview scheduling.
· Facilitate assessments and ensure all assessment data is captured accurately on the candidate tracker
· Conducting reference and Background checks
· Meeting with candidates during on-site interviews, keeping recruiters informed of candidate issues.
· Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
· Collaborating with recruiters to ensure hiring team success, providing critical feedback on activities and participation.
· Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
· Compile onboarding packs and follow-up with candidates where supporting documents are outstanding.
Ideal candidates will have:
· Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations.
· Team player with a solid work ethic
· Excellent English written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates.
· Problem solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision.
· Great organizational and administrative skills and high attention to detail, ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Flexibility and the ability to change direction quickly and be comfortable in a fast-paced and potentially ambiguous environment.
· A solid sense of accountability, bias for action, deliver on targets and acute personal judgment - ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate.
· Complete NQF Level 4 qualification
· A minimum of two years' experience as Recruitment Coordinator
· Completed HR tertiary qualification (or equivalent)