Amazon is seeking a talented, highly motivated and experienced individual to join the Prime Video Global Third Party Device Partnerships team as Senior Partner Marketing Manager. This role is responsible for developing the strategy and execution of global marketing initiatives that leverage our third party distribution partnerships to drive promotion and awareness of Amazon Originals, create run of business partner marketing materials for partners to use in combination with their marketing efforts, and conceive of ad hoc programs that will maximize acquisition and engagement of Prime Video customers through partner channels.
Your goals will be to design a scalable partner marketing program, build efficient processes with marketing teams, and establish efficient working relationships with Prime Video regional marketing teams to drive effective engagement with key partnerships in North America and Australasia. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to leverage your creative skill and commercial understanding of the internet, devices and media industries inside one of the world's leading technology companies while experiencing the excitement and growth of the streaming media revolution. As a Senior Partner Marketing Manager, you will deliver and execute campaigns that increase overall market awareness of the brand, drive subscription growth, and grow customer engagement. This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels of the company. Other job responsibilities include the following:
· Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of partner marketing campaigns that drive awareness and acquisition, engagement, and adoption for Prime Video.
· Leverage internal Amazon marketing channels, as well as external marketing channels.
· Develop insight-driven, client-facing narratives that highlight the mutual benefits of partnering with Prime Video.
· Lead senior-level distribution partner engagements and support quarterly business reviews.
· Work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth and scale) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating campaigns with site merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data and solving problems).
· Collaborate closely with product and business teams to manage simultaneous time-sensitive projects.
· Work closely with the Business Development team to identify the strategic partner roadmap, define top performing metrics, and deliver to a plan to optimize success.
· Assess customer behaviors and the needs of business and product teams to build an active pipeline that supports acquisition growth, customer engagement, and market awareness
· 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
· Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
· Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
· MBA and extensive years of experience in product/digital marketing, and/or partner marketing.
· Strong writing and communication skills.
· Lead cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time.
· Conduct business and financial analysis, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting.
· Self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities, and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment.
· Superior analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
· An entrepreneurial drive, proven ability to influence others.
· Track record of performance excellence.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.