Would you like to do Finance?
We are looking for a senior finance analyst who wants to have a complex job, and help us structure our rapidly growing company. We are encouraged and driven to improve processes and look for better solutions every day.
Sounds great? What will you be working on?
· Fix issues in cooperation with Amazon Suppliers for the entities in France in order to facilitate on-time payments;
· Be a center point of contact for Suppliers for all their Finance queries;
· Support Retail and Retail finance teams for operational requests in order to improve business partnering with both teams;
· Implement process improvements to solve vendors operating issues and to solve general transactional issues;
· Cooperate with various internal departments in France and finance teams in order to ensure timely and accurate payments;
· Dive deep into the daily queries and resolve them in a timely fashion.
What else do we offer?
· You can participate in projects and show ownership on initiatives that will improve the status quo!
· You can develop your career by joining Finance Academy trainings and many other available trainings!
· You can become creative and come up with your own ideas!
What will you experience working in the Finance team?
“I like solving issues for our suppliers and receive direct feedback showing their satisfaction.”
“I like the fact that within my own team, I am able to do a wide variety of activities and to learn different tasks“
Advertised salary for this position is 1550 EUR gross/monthly. Actual offer will be slightly higher depending on your skills and experience.
· Fluent French and English
· Excellent communication and analytical skills
· Positive attitude towards issue resolution
· Good MS Office skills
· Minimum 2 years of experience with Finance/Account Management
· Minimum 3 years of experience with Finance or Finance Account Management