This 16-week, paid and benefit-eligible, virtual employment opportunity is available to candidates who are looking to resume their professional career after experiencing 1+ years of underemployment and/or unemployment. The successful candidate will meet all of the basic qualifications of this position and can reside anywhere within the United States. Upon successful completion of the returnship, candidates may receive, but are not guaranteed, an offer for full-time employment. In addition to successfully completing the returnship requirements, offers for full-time employment are contingent upon business need and the candidate’s advance commitment to relocate, if necessary, to a within commuting distance of the assigned work location office. Relocation assistance is provided for full-time employment opportunities.
This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other professionals who are returning to their careers. Ring is actively seeking a Financial Analyst to support the Company’s financial planning, budgeting and analysis as well as direct business partner support. You will be responsible for working with the finance team, partnering with the business to help them understand and manage their budgets and forecasts, proactively delivering insights to relevant constituents. You will also facilitate communications across the organization, delivering insightful financial analyses and reports to internal and external parties and working closely with the accounting function to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting. You will get as much responsibility as you demonstrate you can handle!
· Work with the finance team to maintain the weekly rolling forecasting process used to identify and communicate areas that may require additional focus
· Monitor and communicate trends, and assess implications along with developing actionable strategies
· Work with cross functional teams (Product, IT, People, Finance, Marketing, etc.) to help them manage their financial goals and drive better efficiency and productivity
· Recommend, implement and report on benchmarks for measuring financial and operating performance
· Assist in the production and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to determine key drivers impacting the Company’s performance
· Aid in various ad-hoc financial analyses and projects
· Assist in the preparation of materials for the Company’s Board of Directors
· Assist in capital raising activities, including debt and equity transactions
· 5+ years of finance experience, either as a financial analyst at an investment bank or in a corporate financial planning & analysis role
· BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science)
· You are eligible for this program if you have been out of the workforce for at least 1 year. Examples may be: o Staying home to raise your family o Taking needed time off to provide personal care for a loved one o Venturing to starting your own business o Necessary sabbatical from the workforce for personal reasons
· Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
· Experience advising or working in high-tech startup company with a fast-paced environment
· Experience with consumer electronics, e-commerce and retail
· Deep knowledge of business and finance necessary
· Accounting audit experience is a plus
· Excellent people management, leadership and development skills coupled with the ability to adjust to multiple demands, rapid changes and shifting priorities are essential
· The highest standards of accuracy, organization and precision and the ability to think creatively and strategically while acting tactically
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $ 38 /hr. Our range of benefits may include health care, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.