Interested in Amazon Echo? Love the Internet-of-things, Smart Home space? Help us deliver the Connected Home solutions for Amazon Echo. Alexa Smarthome Home team is responsible for integrating your smart home devices with Alexa and bringing your home to life! We’re working hard, having fun, and making history.
You will be part of a team that is delivering features that are highly anticipated by media and well received by our customers.
QA Engineers test code through a variety of methods, which include: manual test cases, writing test automation, and use of various tools. Our QA Engineers use black box, gray box, and white box testing techniques; they are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests and/or user-level test automation tools. Software QA Engineers work with Software Development Engineers to understand features and technical implementation. Software QA Engineers also work with groups such as Product Management, User Experience Design, and Customer Support to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and test suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests. Software QA Engineers are also responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
· 1+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
· Experience in manual testing
· Experience in automation testing
· Bachelor's Degree
· Responsible for development of test strategies, test case creation, test automation, and contributions to appropriate test harnesses.
· Will work with a team of quality engineering professions to ensure the highest quality product delivery
· Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience in Mobile testing
· Expert in software quality and testing methodologies
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment