We are seeking an experienced recruiter to join our dynamic recruiting team supporting hiring. Amazon Web Services () is the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted platform, offering over 200 fully-featured services from data centers globally.
The successful candidate will focus in the areas of candidate talent search and engagement. You will play a critical role in providing full resourcing services to , ensuring that we meet a rapidly growing business's ongoing needs. Responsibilities include building an attraction strategy, interview process and offer .
You will foster a collaborative team environment and a strongly service-oriented culture, ensuring delivery of an efficient, effective, quality-driven service to internal customers to meet customer service level agreements.
You must be able to successfully manage talent searches and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics and understanding how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines. The successful individual thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, and he/she can effectively engage and partner with peers.
You will draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and forge dynamic relationships with hiring managers and other recruiters. It would help if you had strong skills and technique on candidate generation, negotiation, organization, verbal, and written communication skills. The successful candidate will also have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push-back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing high-quality customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their recruiting experience in a large-scale and high-performance recruiting organization that aligns to high technical roles. Our team culture is goal-oriented, fast-paced, and fun! We are motivated by the challenge (and success) of hiring top talent for the ever-expanding business.
This s a fixed term contract with a duration of 12 months.
· 4+ years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
· Experience in recruiting technical talent.
· Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Expertise in building and executing a recruiting strategy, including candidate , diversity sourcing, and interview process .
· Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and , including applicant tracking , resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.
· Comfortable on writing documents and utilizing data.
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· Client-focused and committed to continuous improvement;
· Able to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team member.
· Passionate and interested in seeking new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer, and we value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Amazon is strongly committed to diversity and Employment Equity within the workplace and the further diversification of ideas. In this regard, the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity will be considered when appointing potential candidates. We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa. Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae.