At Amazon.com, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To support this vision, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to work hard, have fun, and make history.
The World Wide Customer Service (CS) organization is a seeking a manager to join the CS Compliance team and validate compliance to policies, procedures and contractual requirements associated with operations, administration, and technology at captive and third party contact centers. As a Compliance Manager you will partner with key members of Operations, Technology, Security, Legal, and Social Responsibility to outline program requirements, set the audit schedule, and design and execute risk assessments. You will provide consultative support to business partners to identify opportunities for control improvements with the objective of mitigating risk and improving compliance and operational performance. The Compliance Manager will also work closely with the regional account management teams to create an education program and self-assessment model, as well as address gaps identified through the assessment process. You will be an effective leader known for diving deep into subject matter, taking ownership for unmitigated risks, and encouraging innovative and pragmatic solutions to complex problems. In addition, you will have solid business judgment, strong controllership focus, executive presence, and the capability to drive a fast-paced organization to the right results.
Among other responsibilities you will:
· Plan, scope, and perform comprehensive compliance audits across the CS network.
· Deliver recommendations and risk interpretations in a clear, concise and audience-specific format. Develop actions for remediation of audit findings, track status and collect evidence to support closure of each action.
· Define and build program requirements and documentation standards.
· Collaborate with internal partners to develop and deliver training reflective of the unique risks and operating environment associated with captive, virtual, and outsourced CS sites.
· Work with account management teams to create program success and compliance metrics
· Serve as a subject matter expert for stakeholder groups with respect to Amazon information security, physical security, and social responsibility policies, procedures, and contractual requirements
· Leverage domain expertise and collaborate with internal leaders to identify new/emerging risks and modify the compliance program scope appropriately to test associated controls.
· Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% (international).
· Completed bachelor's degree in business, economics, engineering or related field.
· 5+ years professional experience in audit, risk management, information security, or compliance
· 2+ years of experience designing and implementing audit programs.
· MBA or advanced degree preferred.
· 2+ years HR Compliance and/or Labor Employment experience, preferably on a global scale.
· Fluency in English with an advanced second language skills, specifically French, German, Japanese, or Spanish.
· Pro-active “consultancy” style advisory skills; in-depth strategic thinking and the ability to work in a fast paced environment across a large number of functional groups.
· Familiarity with contact center operations.
· Intermediate Excel and Access abilities, as well as data analytical skills and familiarity with tools such as Tableau and SQL.
· Industry certifications such as CPA, CMA, CIA, CISA, or similar risk, audit, or compliance credentials.
· Experience working with relevant security compliance standards – e.g. ISO 27001, PCI DSS, SOC 2.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.