Do you want to be part of a team that is building customer facing experiences for Amazon’s reading subscription programs, Kindle Unlimited and Prime Reading?
The Reading Subscriptions team is looking for a data-oriented and highly motivated Sr. Product Marketing Manager to play a critical role in our marketing strategy, ensuring the creation of best-in-class, cross-channel experiences.
In this role, you will be expected to work on driving marketing across all customer cohorts. You will have the opportunity to craft the strategy to grow the relevance for subscriptions in digital reading, and put those strategies into motion. You will work with stakeholders in Books as well as other internal businesses to influence the key inputs that drive the growth of our programs.
To deliver the results, you will be directly responsible for designing and implementing marketing campaigns, promotions and generation of customer insights. You will influence selection strategy and work along side product managers in defining product roadmaps. A successful candidate in this role should be entrepreneurial, tech savvy, a passionate advocate of the customer, possess strong marketing acumen to translate insights about customer behavior into marketing strategies, be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, and have experience in influencing stakeholders across the board.
· Conceptualize, plan, execute and analyze multi-channel marketing strategies
· Develop a strong understanding of customer behavior and subscriptions lifecycle, and undertake initiatives to accelerate product adoption and improve engagement with the product
· Build detailed project plans including campaign goals, messaging, segmentation strategy, and distribution channels.
· Test and refine new marketing approaches and channels to reach new audiences.
· Provide insights to drive an informed marketing strategy based on key metrics, historical data, and trend reporting.
· Bachelor's degree
· 5+ years of work experience in digital marketing / brand marketing or product marketing in a consumer-facing business
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Experience in e-commerce, digital products or entertainment industries. Familiarity with subscription businesses will be an advantage
· Understanding of site merchandising principles and online digital marketing
· Professional experience working with data and/or reporting
· Working knowledge of SQL, and advanced excel skills
· Proven track record of delivering results in ambiguous situations and earning the trust of senior stakeholders, and ability to self-manage and prioritize work to deliver on key goals
· A passion for books and reading
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.