Amazon Consumables - Replenishment Services UXD Team
Amazon Subscribe and Save (SnS) is seeking an experienced UX designer for its Selling Partner Experience (SPX) UX, CX tool set. This is a great opportunity to evolve the SnS selling partner experience from end-to-end. This UX designer focused on expanding UX for all SnS Selling Partners (1P and 3P) as their products interact with millions of SnS customers. These tools will not only manage their existing SnS business, but encourage further investment in our subscription platform. Working with product and engineering to identify unmet customer and seller needs, and build new features to address selling partner goals. As we continue to develop our frontend SnS CX, we want to reimagine our suite of SPX tools, bringing the same ease of use and goal based design to our valuable Selling Partners.
Business customers are shifting their purchases of everyday business essentials online and are increasingly relying on product subscription services in the process. SnS is at the forefront of both of these trends – come join us in simplifying the shopping experience for Business customers around the world. We’ll be heavily focused on our Business to Business (B2B) customers by designing features that improve the quality, breadth, and discount levels of our product assortment, increase the reliability of our subscriptions, and ultimately build trust with business customers. SnS’s vision is to be the most valued and trusted reorder program for B2B customers across the world, improving Customers’ lives by saving them time and money. SnS is growing rapidly, and we are expanding the program across new technologies and Customer needs. Millions of Customers depend on SnS today, and the features you build will enable SnS to serve hundreds of thousands of businesses worldwide.
About our UXD team...
We innovate creative ways for customers to replenish their everyday essential products via progressive user experiences. We’re an open, realistic, sharing, empathetic, and fun creative team of UXD professionals stemming from varying eclectic backgrounds. We’ve combined our unique superpowers to champion our customers, placing their particular goals in the forefront, informing the collective design, and lifting customer empathy across the larger organization. We are proud to simply say, “We sell toilet paper” to those who ask us what we do. The truth is, we sell millions of rolls of toilet paper and everyday essentials across the globe and now you can too...Lucky!
Our creative work impacts millions of customers, thousands of selling partners, and hundreds of coworkers every day, contributing to a multi-billion dollar businesses, R&D projects, and critical global business initiatives. Our team’s portfolio covers end-to-end international UX, CX & Design solutions for Subscribe & Save (SnS), Replenishment Services & Innovations (RSI), Subscription & Discovery Boxes (SnDBox), Selling Partner Services (SPS), & Consumables Sr. Management presentations & cross-team creative design initiatives. Our creative team brings joy to our connected teams and leaders within our organization by providing fun and interesting creative presentations, videos, and design solutions beyond our backlog.
You’re an experienced UX Designer, who wants to join our merry band of UX professionals. You can positively resonate with our team, product managers, engineers, and senior leaders. You are responsible for researching, defining, designing, delivering, and iterating on varying global UX strategies & projects. Your superpower will be to reduce friction, simplify over-complicated product requirements, evangelize best UX practices, as well as champion empathy for our customers & partners. As a UX Designer, you will help drive the product vision by having direct impact on the cx for Business and Selling partners on Amazon. You will focus on the tools that enable business customers/partners the ability to curate replenishment experiences. You have deep design experience to pull from when creating and delivering a cohesive multi-device strategy across desktop, mobile, and voice.
You have an “anything is possible” mindset when faced with seemingly hard problems and thrive on uncovering deep customer insights. You have a passion for UXD, nerd-out on user testing, devour the findings, and cleverly turn the information gathered into actionable insights. You push innovation by asking, “Why” and finding out, “What” by asking our customers. You thrive being part of a collaborative and high-energy team that isn’t afraid to think in, out, and around the box. You even question, “do they even really need a box?” You are proud of your work, inclusive, and savvy. You are comfortable supporting your design, yet flexible enough to evolve your paradigm and vision with cross-functional team input. You’re excited to be a part of a UXD team that is as thoughtful as we are impactful.
More specifically, you’ll...
▪ Scope, prioritize, and deliver user-centered cross-platform designs including; wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications, and prototypes.
▪ Practice qualitative and quantitative customer research, survey creation, customer interviewing, and/or focus group testing. You have the skills you need to dive deep and obsessively obtain customer information.
▪ Own the production of world-class deliverables and artifacts for presentation to engineers, managers, peer design teams, and senior executives.
▪ Have relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations.
▪ Positively communicate complex interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse perspectives of stakeholders and promote our quality expectations organizationally.
▪ 4+ years industry experience providing interaction design solutions for web and/or software applications.
▪ Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), OR equivalent professional experience as a User Experience Designer.
▪ Strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience creating great user-centered design solutions and use cases.
▪ Pro with design tools. Sketch, Adobe CC etc.
▪ You have an unfailing empathy and capacity to advocate on behalf of our customers.
▪ You are known in certain circles to be fun, quirky, beat to your own drum-circle, inclusive, and are creative in clever ways we have not even heard of yet, OR aspire to be like this.(We’re not picky.)
▪ If you have a dog that you plan to bring to work every day, Yay! Please do so. However, be forewarned we are known to win over their hearts.(It’s us, not you.)
▪ Willingness to join in, invent, create, contribute, and help manage team/group events and activities. (Then help us clean up after. It takes a village to run this place.)
Extracurricular qualifications (If you have them - cool!) - optional
▪ A degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree.
▪ Strong prototyping skills - (Great, you have that UXD tech spark that we need, or you can continue to learn the latest tools with us.)
▪ Creative writing skills (We’re thinking somewhere between haiku and a cooking blog)