Do you love payroll? Come do payroll differently with us!
We are looking for a payroll professional who wants to be customer obsessed and take the payroll experience to another level to help build our rapidly growing company. Every day we are encouraged and driven to improve processes and look for better solutions on behalf of our internal customers.
Does it sound great? What will you be working on?
- You will be an owner and fully accountable of the payroll processing cycle for a country or a company depending on size and complexity
- Payroll Balances and controls at input and output (Source to Gross, Gross to Net)
- Payroll Accounting support
- Complex payroll queries & escalations
- Vendor operations management
- Point of contact for stakeholders (Benefits, Compensation, Stock Options, HR Services, Local HR, Recruitment, Accounting, Treasury and others)
- Projects: process improvement (Six Sigma), country expansions, new payroll setup
Can you handle more?
- You can improve our processes in cooperation with the Operational Excellence team!
- You can develop your career by joining Payroll Academy and many other available trainings!
- You can use your ideas to run your own “Just Do It” projects!
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1,800 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
- Customer oriented and ready to serve
- 3+ years of working experience
- Fluent English and French language
- Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, and other formulas)
- Good analytical skills with high level of accuracy and attention to details
- 3+ years of experience in Payroll for any European or Middle East country
- Deep knowledge of personal income tax legislation, labor law
- Familiar with SAP, Peoplesoft, Workday, ADP software
- Experience with process transitions