Are you interested in creating and driving the vision for a platform that securely collects and manages the identity information of millions of Amazon customers without compromising on exceptional onboarding experience? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Our customers use Withholding Tax product suite named Taskless to provide tax identity information which enables them to earn from multiple Amazon businesses globally. Using our services, millions of payees are paid billions of dollars from Amazon business and its subsidiaries as per withholding tax regulations.
The Withholding Tax team is comprised of tax professionals, product managers, software engineers, and UX designers, and is responsible for ensuring tax compliance for global Amazon businesses. To ensure tax compliance, we develop platforms and processes which are adaptable and scalable to meet Amazon’s growth.
We are looking for a Product Manager with experience building products/processes that will change the way Amazon manages tax compliance for our customers. If you are passionate about the challenges of big scale, this is your chance to make history. To be successful in this role you will need to be a great leader, innovator, and a problem solver. You will learn quickly and build a solid understanding of Amazon’s businesses, systems, and processes; leveraging their understanding of the end to end withholding tax process, they will identify and implement process improvement and automation. You will need to think and act fast, deal with ambiguity and be able to develop ideas into products/processes. You need to be comfortable working with multiple teams at all levels, including teams in different countries.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for the following:
· Ensure global withholding tax processes are compliant with existing tax laws and adapt quickly to operationalize new laws as they arise.
· Represent Withholding Tax team as the single point of contact for Amazon businesses within Business expansion projects. Partner with internal and external parties to create project-specific requirements and ensure standardized solutions are developed, tested, and operationalized based on the requirements.
· Determine effective solutions to satisfy customer needs. Collaborate on new products/processes or enhancements to current products/processes to delight our customers.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 2100 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development
· 3+ years of product management experience.
· Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
· Experience creating or designing great user interfaces.
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical skills.
· Detail oriented, highly organized, decisive, and self-motivated.
· Data Driven – you use financial data, usage metrics, ROI, etc. to drive decision-making
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving outcomes.
· Ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
· Experience building and maintaining relationships with cross-functional teams.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Work experience in large multi-national organization.
· Ability to demonstrate empathy for customer’s issues and problems.
· A combination of technical and business acumen.
· Entrepreneurial mindset – you’re always seeking to go bigger, faster, and more efficiently.
· Mobile/Web App Product Management experience.
· Prototyping / wireframing experience.