Ring is seeking driven individuals to join the Customer Service (CS) team who are up to the challenge of supporting and maintaining positive customer service and customer account security. CS representatives are tasked with delivering timely, accurate, and professional customer service to all Ring customers, and Account Support team members operate with a keen eye for detail and security policy adherence.
This position is a seasonal role where employees remain with Ring in a temporary capacity, with opportunities for long term employment.
· Provide solutions for complex situations related to accounts.
· Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
· Effectively communicate with customers and other internal teams.
· Provide excellent customer support to maintain security of Ring accounts and exemplify our mission of helping to make neighborhoods safer.
· Be disciplined and adhere to processes and workflows.
· This position requires that you handle various contact types including: chat, email, and inbound and outbound voice calls.
· This position may require overtime work based on customer needs, large scale events, or peak seasons of business.
· Must be within a 2 hour driving radius of the Malvern, PA office, as appropriate based on COVID-19 protocol.
· High school or equivalent diploma.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong note taking skills.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Ability to attend 3 weeks of virtual training.
· Curiosity about new platforms and innovative technologies.
· Previous customer service experience.
· Previous call center experience.
· Logical problem-solving skills.
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience prioritizing tasks and time to ensure efficiency.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.