Are you interested in help driving and overseeing a Go-to-Market (GTM) plan for AWS Analytics for the public sector?
As a Go-to-Market () leader at AWS, you will contribute to the overall performance of the business globally, measured by revenue growth, net new customers, and reference wins. You’ll have a broad role – part market maker, part operator, and part general manager – and will build a strategy focused on winning new customer segments and growing existing customer segments for the long term.
In this role, you will build and execute sales plays, content and tools to build pipeline, acting as the voice of the Analytics customer to the AWS service teams, helping win lighthouse customers in key industries and supporting the field on the rapid close of complex deals.
Are you a motivated self-starter with an analytical mind? Do you want to work on the forefront of the latest innovations and technologies? Do you seek the opportunity to work with a diverse set of customers, opportunities and markets as part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services for Analytics?
Come build the future with us.
· Track record of building rapport with senior C-level stakeholders
· Experience selling technology to public sector customers
· BA/BS degree required, ideally in Engineering or Computer Science
· Business development experience, working with in customer and partner facing roles in the Analytics ecosystem, with focus on infrastructure or cloud platforms
· Proven ability to deliver results in a matrix organization (leveraging multiple functions and teams)
· Ability to motivate, encourage and coach others to develop strong BD relationships
· Experience working with enterprise customers and partners
· Building sales pipelines focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration
· Experience working with new product/service development teams and their outbound functions