Do you like helping Public Sector customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping groups understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you have the consultative and leadership skills to help customers succeed with their cloud efforts? Do you have a background in Government Contact Centers, and a passion for driving innovation into existing government IT organizations?
Amazon Web Services is looking for Solutions Architects to help establish Amazon Connect as the market leader for Contact Center services in the Public Sector. Amazon Connect was designed from the ground up to be omnichannel, it provides a seamless experience across voice and chat for your customers and agents leveraging AWS.
This is a highly technical position for someone who can dive deep, build complex, AWS-optimized architectures, and help customers accelerate their adoption of AWS services. Your broad responsibilities include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects. You should be as comfortable discussing complex technical details with a room full of engineers as you are briefing an executive audience. In addition, you will engage with other AWS solutions architects, partner and professional services organizations to drive large and highly complex sales opportunities to closure.
The Amazon Connect team is creating and migrating large scale and compelling workloads on AWS. You will be engaging with and influencing technical teams requiring AWS expertise and in so doing will be making a significant impact on Amazon’s Public Sector customers.
Enjoy working with Public Sector customers. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of government customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Ensure customer success in building and launching Amazon Connect solutions
· Educate Public Sector customers on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
· Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
· Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, blogs, and technical guides
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, partners, service engineering teams and support
· 4+ years of customer-facing contact center experience, preferably in the Public Sector space
· BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent work experience required
· Contact Center industry experience
· Experience building integrations across WFM, CRM, and contact center solutions
· Experience with communications protocols and APIs such as WebRTC and SIP
· Experience with scripting (e.g. python, java, c#, .NET, Node.js)
· Active Security Clearance (or eligibility to obtain Clearance)
· 5+ years hands-on experience building complex multi and omni channel contact center solutions, ideally SaaS in the cloud
· Experience developing solutions and passion for hands-on experience with scripting/coding (e.g. python, java, c#, .NET, or Node.js)
· Communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and customers
· Experience in technology/software sales, pre-sales, or consulting
· Designing highly available applications with responsibility for infrastructure robustness, including networking, communications, server hardware and storage
· Application, server, and/or network security
· Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services
This position can be remote, but candidates must be based near an AWS office location (Arlington, Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Cupertino, Dallas, Detroit, East Palo Alto, Herndon, Houston, Irvine, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York City, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Sunnyvale, Santa Monica, Seattle, Tempe). For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $122,300/year. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us