The Subscribe and Save organization owns the technology platform to enable customers to easily order replenishable products on Amazon. We own platform services that support Recurring Delivery programs like Subscribe & Save for customers and Recurring Delivery for businesses. Our systems enable Amazon to launch high-profile, customer-facing programs that span multiple Amazon categories, technologies, and countries.
We are looking for software development engineers who are passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact. You will be working on the end-to-end stack that includes everything from high scale distributed systems that handle big data to customer facing front-end experiences operating on multiple devices. You will be working in a highly agile environment to deliver incremental value.
This team is a great fit for you if
· You like to work on projects that have a direct impact to millions of customers across the globe
· You truly care about the business results of what you build, not just the elegance of the technology you build
· You like to work on the end to end stack(Platforms, UI, Distributed Systems, Cloud services, databases) rather than specialize in one particular area
· You like to solve complex technology problems for yourself rather than have your hand held
· You like to work on projects that have high visibility
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply for the position.
Come work on a team on it's journey to make Subscribe and Save the most powerful reordering platform in Retail!!
You will be part of a 2-pizza team of engineers responsible for building and delivering the core technology to move Subscribe and Save from being a product to a platform to help enable us to quickly scale it to other platforms and devices.
Subscribe and Save is Amazon's initiative to make reordering easier than ever before. We are a passionate group of SDEs, building reordering systems and experiences.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
· 1+ year’s professional experience in software development building production software systems
· 1+ years of experience applying computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.