The TRON team is a part of Amazon Vision Operations Center (AVOC), which remotely handles stowing activities in the Fulfillment Centers in North America. Our strategy is to employ a human-as-sensor model and allow humans to perform just those portions of a task that require higher order cognitive ability.
When a product is placed into a particular location, this activity is recorded and is sent to TRON team for verification. TRON Associate would watch this video and verify /mark the location of product through a tool. This process helps in maintaining the stow quality at the fulfillment center. This is an operational role.
Job Description Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Watching the video of the event, understand it thoroughly and make best use of the human judgement and available resources to resolve it.
· Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams / managers, according to processes and standard.
· Understand performance metrics and process requirements to drive business results in live environment.
· Analyze and detect exceptions.
· Meets predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards with aggressive deadlines.
· Contributing to process improvements to reduce handling time, improving the quality of work and shall also contribute to improve the software tool that he/she shall be using.
· The TRON associate shall have passion for accuracy, speed and efficiency.
The ideal candidate shall also
· Shows proactive behavior in addressing issues and problems
· Possesses excellent communication (both verbal and written) and organizational skills, and is very detailed-oriented
· Is comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
· Demonstrates willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept re-prioritization as necessary
· Adapts quickly to keep up with changing project conventions and new projects
· Be fungible and willing to learn new skills, work with multiple teams, purposefully transition within work types and work in flexible schedules and shifts (morning, mid-day, graveyard), in order to win the right level of experience towards becoming an SME for the operation.
·Understands and adheres to SOP's and other Amazon policies.
· Able to work with video content
· Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment
· Working knowledge of computers
· Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic record
· 0-24 months of work experience
· Demonstrated ability to work in a very dynamic environment