Amazon Finance Operations is looking for an Accounts Receivables Analyst to support our continued EU expansion within cloud infrastructure services (AWS).The successful candidate will be responsible for cash collection operations in cooperation with our local sales and finance management. Your responsibilities include:
· Research, analyze and resolve the Customer’s inquiries and payment blockers
· Reconcile AR balances, manage and resolve every financial discrepancy between our and Customers’ accounts
· Earn customers’ and peers’ trust and build long-lasting relationship.
· Participate to cross functional and process improvement projects
· Create and implement standard operating procedures and process workflows. Analyze, recommend and implement process improvements
· Collaborate with the Global Finance Operations team, stakeholders and internal business partners in other world’s regions
· Timely report via weekly metrics and provide status updates on customers’ accounts and projects
· Participate in operational excellence activities
· Continually look at ways to improve the customer experience
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1.600 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
· Fluent English and Italian
· Previous Account Receivables, Account Payable, Customer Care, or other customer facing department experience
· Extensive knowledge of Finance and Accounting
· Direct and concise communication skills
· Strong record of managing customers’ disputes.
· Able to present in front of different audiences, from payable analysts to CEOs.
· Proficient in Excel
· Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Studies or other directly related areas
· SQL and Business Intelligence tools