AnnapurnaLabs as part of AWS, is looking for talented engineers to help us develop the semiconductor platform which is based on revolutionary architecture.
Take part in the development of cutting edge products within disruptive system architecture. You’ll have the opportunity to work on the technologies that power the world’s largest Cloud provider, within a dynamic, open, and fast-paced environment. Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
We are looking for excellent electrical engineering graduates to join our talented Physical Design team, which develops Amazon’s next generation products for the cloud market.
We will conduct a unique 3 month training program where you will learn from our technical experts and team leaders:
· Backend development flow and stages (RTL to GDS).
· Wide variety of tools and knowledge which are expected from highly technical Physical design engineers
· Practical experience with the most advanced technologies in the industry.
· Education: Excellent Electrical/Electronic engineering (B.SC)
(Preferred universities: Technion, TAU, BGU).
· Curious Graduates or students in their 8th semester.
· Willing to work in full time position .
· Industrial experience
· Passion for edge technology
· Driven by challenges
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability