***location flexible, Netherlands wide locations available***
We are looking for Senior and mid level Employee Relations/Labor Relations Managers.
Join an exciting team with a great mission: help Amazon to become ‘Earth's Best Employer and Earth's Safest Place to Work.’ We are looking for pioneers and builders who can help us to make this happen.
Your Role: Senior Manager Employee Relations/ Labor Relations
Employee engagement is at the heart of everything we do. We care about our employees so that they can care about our customers. You will have Ownership for ensuring that fair, consistent and transparent employee relations processes are applied at our locations in Operations, Customer Service or Corporate. Amazon respects the right of our employees to establish and join works councils, choosing and engage in constructive negotiations. You will be providing guidance to senior leadership team when developing or implementing programs and projects to foster a positive and engaging relationship. You support Amazon’s organization with strategic and operational advice in terms of trade unions. You will also partner with PR for all labor relations related internal and external communication.
Business Area: Corporate, Customer Service, Devices and Operations
Your role can be in one or multiple of Amazon’s business areas. All of them work with full customer obsession. Each action we undertake is completed on behalf of our customers. Leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. Leaders relentlessly advocate for the customer in meetings and decision-making. They are dedicated to meeting and exceeding customer expectations. They seek customer feedback and use it to make improvements. Enabling the different business lines by providing a workplace that is worth the title ‘Earth’s Best Employer’ is what we are aiming for.
Open for traveling up to 30- 40%
-The successful candidate will be progressive, hands-on and customer-obsessed with the credibility and gravitas to succeed in a fast moving and customer-focused high tech environment.
- Have some years of relevant HR/ER/LR experience, ideally within a fast paced get-it-done culture and customer focused environment
- Problem solving and analytical capability; experience of managing ambiguity and analyzing HR metrics to find root causes and develop short, medium and long-term plans
- Have the ability to develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels from hourly paid, shop floor employees to VP level leaders
- Have emotional intelligence and a proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable
- Strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Have fun and love what you do
-Fluent in Dutch and English
- An academic degree, law degree preferred and/or MBA
· Good understanding of MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel) and HR information systems would be advantageous
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.