This position is open to sit in either Seattle or San Diego
Have you ever thought about what it takes to protect Amazon’s diverse businesses? Amazon is looking for leaders who are passionate about providing exceptional products and services, think globally, and have the ability to innovative on behalf of Amazon and its customers.
As a Sr. Manager, you will lead a large scale initiatives which include a variety of job families and functions. You and your team will work to curate customer feedback, conduct research, define a product roadmap, track performance metrics, and drive alignment across other Amazon business units. You will lead the vision of your product and manage its life cycle from the ideation phase all the way up to production. We would count on you to deliver solutions that meet all of our customers’ wants and needs, those they tell us about, and those they haven’t even thought of.
You will work hand in hand with product, software engineering and machine learning teams to deliver great products and services. We are constantly innovating, and set a high bar for building highly secure, highly available, and highly scalable systems. We are passionate about our customers and work on their behalf to deliver the right solutions that meet their unique and diverse needs.
We’re looking for passionate individuals who want to join us to protect Amazon and its customers.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technical field.
· Master's Degree in a technical field preferred.
· 10+ years of experience in product management that includes building and launching technology-based products.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
· Experience in authentication, identity management strategies and execution.
· Track record of high-scale technology launches – e.g., millions of customers, thousands of transactions per second, milliseconds of latency.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Bias for action and willingness to take risks.
· Exhibits excellent judgment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.