AWS Customer Service provides global support to a wide range of external customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services such as Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3. We help our customers understand what Cloud Computing is all about, and whether it can be useful for their business needs. We help with complex account and billing related inquiries, and interface with AWS teams to provide the perspective of the Voice of the Customer.
As an AWS CS Tech Concierge agent, you'll engage with Enterprise and Amazon Partner Network (APN) customers, providing e-mail and phone support. You will interface with other AWS teams including Technical Account managers (TAM’s), Sales, Service Teams and Support. You will be the Subject Matter Experts on Enterprise/APN customers. You will work with exceptionally driven, customer focused Technical Customer Service Associates and Technical Support Engineers. You will act as a Cloud Computing evangelist in the leading edge of this growing industry. You will be the point of contact on Executive level escalations. You will act as a support partner to the Level 3 TCSA escalations team.
In addition, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
· Being the customer-facing voice for Enterprise/APN customers, addressing complex account and billing issues.
· Performing deep dive analysis on Enterprise/APN customer contacts to gather lessons learned, and then uses that information to create or improve policies, procedures, and best practice reference materials.
· Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to Enterprise/APN AWS customers.
· Working with customer support peers around the globe to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
· Driving projects that improve support-related processes.
· Working with Enterprise/APN customers to understand how they use AWS services, and providing valuable feedback to business and development teams.
· Acting as the Voice of the Customer for our Enterprise/APN customers, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
· Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
· Assisting with Enterprise/APN customer communication during AWS critical launches and support events
· Field and handle escalated customer issues from Technical Customer service associates
· Assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about AWS specific product and features
· Making sure internal knowledge reference pages are updated
Experience in Customer Service and Account Management with a passion for customer advocacy
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Exceptionally strong customer handling, conflict resolution, and problem solving skills; focus on quality in customer experience
· Strong fluency with Web Technologies and the Internet
· Experience taking ownership and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
· Proficiency in MS Office, with an emphasis on Excel
· Ability to work weekends
· Fluency in other in English and German
· High School Diploma/NQF 4
· A dedicated 10MB Fiber line
· Experience in leadership positions
· Experience working with high-profile customers
· Experience in Technical Support
· A drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems
· Some college experience in a technical or business field.
· Proven success in a fast paced support environment
· Strong technical support ability and aptitude in a distributed computing environment which also includes supporting end user desktop applications and tools
· Demonstrated success driving cross-functional deliverables
· Demonstrated success in resolving complex technical escalations and cause of error post mortem creation
‘’Amazon is an equal opportunities employer, and we value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and the further diversification of ideas. In this regard, the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity will be considered when appointing potential candidates. We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa. Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae.’’