At Amazon, we are looking for a Senior Program Manager for our North America (NA) Logistics team.
· Work across the NA organization in a cross-functional environment with the Delivery Stations, Fulfillment Centers, and Technology teams
· Work with the Retail organizations to determine future demand, and translates this forecast information into accurate capacity plans
· Make system adjustments to manage capacity plans.
· Maintain and report up-to-date and accurate statistics, management reports, and analysis.
· Facilitate the flow of information between different stakeholders (Operations/Delivery Stations/Sort Centers) and resolve any potential issues that impact customer experience and business continuity.
· Provide timely resolution to issues at hand by researching and querying internal tools and by making real-time decisions.
· Assess simulation results and the business impact of trends to make business decisions.
· Configure the inputs driving shipping decisions for packages in our global transportation network.
· Define metrics to measure transportation performance and drive continuous improvement by identifying ways to streamline processes and reduce non-value added work.
· Pull and report data from numerous databases (using Excel, SQL and/or other data management systems)
· Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
· Escalate problems or variance in data to the relevant owners and follow through on resolutions..
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· 3+ years of experience in supply chain, logistics management, or e-commerce
· 3+ years of experience in project management
· 2+ years of experience with Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps)
· 1+ years of experience with SQL
· Master’s degree in an analytical field.
· Ability to pull data, and use it to identify and solve problems
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.