Are you a marketer who loves the entertainment industry and believes, like we do, that they have the power to connect and create communities at a massive scale? If so, then this is the team for you. Prime Gaming is Amazon's Prime offering focused on providing value to the gaming community.
Prime Gaming is looking for a highly-motivated and enthusiastic Email Marketing Manager. You will be joining a fast growing, quickly evolving marketing team, so the ability to wear many hats and help out on many projects, in addition to email marketing will be crucial. This ideal candidate will have a track record of operational excellence, creativity and using analytics to drive results. Additionally, this person will help design systems to measure and improve our email performance and customer engagement across all our delivery channels, analyze metrics, course correct based on data, and report on performance. They will help build emails that deliver relevant, timely information to our customers that helps improve engagement and retention.
Success in this role requires defining plans and goals, building programs and processes to scale, and operating daily at the highest level. This role provides an opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in an innovative and ever-changing business climate.
· Plan, coordinate and execute campaigns to drive Prime Gaming engagement, retention, Prime benefits cross-usage, and reactivation
· Work closely with the Customer Experience team to build new automated email programs that will result in improved business metrics
· Collaborate with teams across Games, Prime, and Retail to design and execute joint engagement initiatives to get Prime Gaming inclusion in relevant email programs that will benefit Amazon customers
· Analyze campaign/program performance and relevant email metrics to senior management
· 3+ years of experience in relevant marketing role
· 3+ years Consumer Lifecycle Marketing experience
· 3+ years working with HTML/CSS
· Bachelor's degree in related field
· Strong Excel skills
· Knowledge of the following marketing tools: Sonar, Bullseye,
· Journey Analyzer, Content Symphony and Feature Analyzer
· Familiarity with SQL
· Experience in entertainment or video game industries
· Ability to learn new tools and software
· Auditing detailed execution
· Excellent communications skills (written and oral) to drive recommendations, articulate tradeoffs, and communicate plans to senior executives
· Ability to juggle a range of projects across Amazon teams, balancing quality and speed
· Ability to work across channels to set and report on KPIs
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
Inclusive Culture, Work/Life Balance, & Career Growth
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.