Are you passionate about enabling customers and partners to realize and implement innovative solutions to solve technical problems? Would you like to do this while being supported by the leading cloud platform with the largest community of customers and partners?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for Senior Consultant who possesses a unique balance of technical depth and business hands-on experience. These skills will be essential in helping our enterprise customers understand, plan, and implement best practices around migrating, building, managing, and optimizing communications and engagement systems backed by Amazon Pinpoint, Amazon SES, Amazon Connect, and ML services such as Amazon Lex and Amazon Personalize.
As a Sr. Digital User Engagement Consultant, you will own prioritization across the enterprise that requires both keen business and technical judgment, and will drive team’s processes and execution goals. You will work directly with customers, AWS Sales, AWS Professional Services, partners within AWS Partner Network (APN), and relevant AWS product teams to evangelize, develop, and deliver projects and solutions that address customer use cases and accelerate the adoption of AWS. You will create repeatable and scalable best practices, processes, and collateral to assist customers in transforming their culture into a cloud centric and agile workforce. Whether it is improving marketing capabilities, improving end-user engagement, or building out a centralized omni-channel platform, your scope will often stretch from selecting best fit projects, to helping size them, to delivering the solution, to doing the full hand-off and training the client on the project to ensure truly successful outcomes.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organization—leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· Delivery - Define and deliver technical engagements with partners and customers
· Guidance - Direct opportunities by working with customers and partners to discover and map appropriate solutions, and build roadmap plans, matching their unique environments, business, and technical requirements
· Evangelism - Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training, and support teams to help partners and customers learn best use for AWS platform services (such as Amazon, Pinpoint, SES, Lex, Personalize, QuickSight, Connect). Provide expertise in designing and building relevant assets, leading large scale projects across multiple stakeholders
· Insights - Work with AWS Professional Services and Engineering to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world concerns and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater success of the program
· Cross Functionality – Work with peer trailblazers across AWS Professional Services to develop cross-functional ability and augment each other’s offerings and roles
· Success and Action Plans – Establish success criteria and gauge readiness of the customers and opportunities accordingly. Capture, measure, and assess the data to report back with results and action plans
· Thought Leadership – Create proven and repeatable content for internal and external customers (such as RACIs, offerings, working agreements). Author internal and customer facing content in the form of blog articles and whitepapers.
· 10+ years of hands-on developing and 2+ years delivering cloud-backed solutions
· Thought leadership around digital marketing, marketing technology, customer data platforms, omni-channel
· communications (SMS, Voice, Email, Push) at scale, deliverability, engagement, and analytics;
· Customer facing experience, such as driving discussions with international customer stakeholders and C-level executives regarding trade-offs, best practices, optimal architecture, project management, and risk mitigation;
· BS level technical degree required (or equivalent experience); Engineering, Computer Science, or Math background preferred.
· Understanding of database and analytical technologies, and demonstrated industry efficiency in the fields of database design, data warehousing reporting and development, or data sciences;
· Scripting experience in Python or Node.js;
· Experience implementing and consulting within the contact center industry;
· Experience in managing and delivering into production large-scale IT projects, including definition and execution of successful project controls and demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical concerns;
· Computer engineering experience; Experience upholding software development life cycle practices and agile methodologies, IT compliance and risk management, environment segregation, and CI/CD pipelines. Scrum Master experience a plus;
· Strong track record of implementing Cloud services in a variety of distributed computing environments; AWS Associate-level Certifications.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For virtual jobs where work can be performed in Colorado: For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at 122,300 yr. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.