The Customer Experience PM is a passionate customer advocate within Amazon and has a deep understanding of the importance of the customer experience for our site. To that end, he or she must be able to develop a clear strategy and business rationale for enhancement to and expansion of different features and functionalities. He or she will work with many different parts of the Amazon organization, and as such, will need to be an effective influencer as well as a passionate leader. An ideal candidate profile may include similar experiences in a leading on-line or off-line retailer, or consumer products company. This leader will be known for thinking very big and be simultaneously able to dive deep into details. The candidate may have experience working in a multinational corporation and proven success at leveraging central resource groups on behalf of the business. This person will have a track record as an inspirational people influencer.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive Return Reduction charter for High Consideration Technical Product (HCTP) and Heavy & Bulky (H&B) business. As a part of this role, the person will envision, design and create a tie-breaking return experience for customer and thereby drive both top-line and bottom-line for the business. We are looking for an individual who shares Amazon's passion for the customer—someone who understands the importance of creating superior customer and partner experience. We are looking for a leader, who works well with cross-functional teams of senior leaders, business managers, finance / operations / product teams, has an extremely high level of customer focus with a passion for business transformation and process improvements.
· 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• 5+ years of program management experience, including experience working in a fast-moving large business
• Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills: ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of teams and management levels.
• Proven track record of reinventing and simplifying highly complex processes
• Comfortable working with data to invent new ways of measuring efficiency and quality of output
• Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) skills
• Outstanding program management skills (communication, planning, execution); proven ability to identify opportunities, and drive them through to completion
• Strong team player, behaves like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering stretched goals with high standards.
• Experience of leading & developing team
· 5+ years of e-commerce product/program management, consulting or related experience.
· An MBA or Masters in Marketing or Strategy.
· Prior Product management experience is preferred
· Ability to operates and communicate at all business levels.
· Expects, requires and demonstrates continuous innovation.
· Results orientation.
· Ability to think big and to inspire passion in others