We are looking for an exceptional marketer to help drive new initiatives for Amazon Canada, based out of Seattle. Amazon Canada is a key area of expansion for the company, with the ability to have broad ownership over a number of programs.
The ideal candidate will be a customer-obsessed and results-oriented marketing manager who can plan, coordinate and execute key retail events across business categories and with broader event teams. They will understand what makes a great customer experience and be able to create landing destinations and cross-site navigation to help drive traffic and conversion. And, they will work with deals subject matter experts within each of our categories to highlight the best offers to market to customers.
Additionally, they will also be responsible for executing marketing to the French Canadian customer audience. We are looking for someone who can build cross-channel marketing campaigns across Amazon owned and operated channels.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
· Experience designing and executing joint marketing plans with partner teams
· 4+ years’ experience in marketing or e-commerce merchandising
· Strong writing and communication skills
· Ability to dive into customer insights and data to identify new opportunities
· Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
· Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
· Experience managing projects and different work streams (i.e. project management)
· Strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks
· Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
· Strong data analysis and reporting skills (SQL experience desired)
· Experience working with retail vendor teams
· Experience working with above the line advertising channels