Work hard. Have fun. Make history. At Amazon we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has been the aim to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Both Amazon and sellers who list their products on the site already offer millions of new and used items in a wide range of categories. And this is just the beginning. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and is continuously inventing new efficiencies and offering great opportunity for our customers and for you!
The UAE marketing team is looking for a skilled, highly analytical and strategic program manager to own our social media and outbound channels and drive high customer engagement. This program manager role is focused on continuous understanding of what drives customers’ engagement within social media and outbound channels and building marketing campaigns accordingly. This person has the analytical eye and intellectual curiosity to run analysis on customer behavior, identify the trends among highly engaged customers and apply these learnings to build engagement plans/programs. This role requires significant engagement with various stakeholders to: i) share the insights and recommendations; ii) drive full utilization of the two marketing channels; iii) ensure the best practices are followed. A successful candidate will drive measurable improvements of customer engagement metrics such us click through rates, return rate, opt-out rates and traffic from these channels.
In this role you will:
· Manage the UAE outbound channel
· Manage UAE social media channels
· Drive UAE promotional effectiveness through data analytics
· Gain and share insights onto what works and what does not work
· Create channel playbooks based on the insights
· Develop social media and outbound plans/programs
· Share weekly performance report and share weekly learnings with the content managers and marketing teams
· Own the UAE customer intelligence efforts of gathering and analyzing information regarding customers and their details and activities, to build deeper and more effective customer relationship
· Imagine, plan, and execute separate outbound campaigns that engage our light, medium and heavy customers at each stage in their life cycle, including on boarding, launch, scaling, and maturity
· Work closely with our BI teams to pull customer data and run the relevant analysis
· Build metrics and reporting to assess effectiveness of the managed programs
· Partner with outside design agency to create compelling content for our social media channels
· Own campaigns planning, segmentation, targeting, messaging, content and execution.
· 3-5 years leading innovative email acquisition and/or relationship programs.
· Fluent in both Arabic and English verbal and written
· Ability to pull and organize complex data.
· Strong balance of creative and analytical skills
· Experience leading lifecycle, CRM and/or Engagement/Loyalty Marketing programs
· Experience in push notifications, mobile apps, and email product management
· Intermediate to Advanced SQL and Excel skills
· Experience designing and executing A/B direct marketing experiments with statistical significance.
· Experience presenting business results to executives in narrative form.
· Experience writing creative briefs for designers.