Middle East Customer Service is looking for a Sr. Program Manager, Contact Experience for ME Customer Service. The Sr. Program Manager, Contact Experience is accountable for measuring, forecasting, and meeting customer service performance targets through analytics, insights, and continuous improvement programs.
The Sr. Program manager Manager will own contact-handling quality across the large network of associates. Through quantitative and qualitative analysis, the role holder will collate the actions our associates take to resolve customer issues (state of the nation) and will use this data to define and improve contact experience performance for Middle East Customer Service. Using techniques such as sampling, auditing, and the Kano model, the role holder will gain organizational consensus of what makes a “great” contact and then work backwards to ensure all ME CS contacts meet this standard. This is a people management role, comprising of a team of auditors and analysts. The work this role holder will do is big, impacting millions of customers a year by ensuring they have the best possible experience when receiving assistance with their issue. The person will;
-Set a bold vision for contact handling quality across all of ME CS.
- Define the strategy and lead execution for how ME CS works towards great contact handling.
- Lead a team of auditors, program managers, and analysts who work to achieve the vision.
- Report on progress to ME CS leadership weekly and monthly.
- Identify and overcome roadblocks preventing associates from providing great experiences to customers, in a structured systematic way. - Create, manage and deliver an organization wide project portfolio of continuous improvement of systemic processes and technology to improve contact handling
The successful candidate will have an analytical and program management background, and will;
1. Lead a team of contact experience analysts.
2. Create mechanisms to deep dive into all available data to understand the quality of service delivered by ME CS.
3. Proactively create quality dashboards and new metrics where required.
4. Develop a data to insight framework to drive the creation of actionable, measurable insights
5. Create a contact quality roadmap, with deliverables, as well as quantitative forecast for full year performance based on known headwinds and tailwinds.
6. Own and program manage the improvement of all CS processes that impact the quality of service our associates deliver to customers. This will be done through reporting, operational engagement, and ownership of improvement initiatives.
7. Create robust mechanisms to work in harmony with the Content, Program, Training, and Defect Reduction work streams to ensure the loop is closed on all changes impacting contact experience.
8. Create a prioritization framework to establish short term and long term priorities based on customer and business impact.
9. Support/consult with related teams to ensure new policies/processes are successfully scoped and rolled out with measurable results against key metrics.
10. Manage and develop a team of QA Specialists and Analysts and be responsible for their coaching, training, deployment, development and productivity.
11. Work autonomously to set the direction for the ME CS Quality team, and use influencing and communication skills to drive your strategy through CS Operations.
12. Build process compliance reports at the site level across all communication mediums of Customer Service contacts and conduct compliance audits.
13. Build a structured plan to help improve QA lead and their team performance.
14. Write and present narrative reports to senior LT summarizing trend analysis and findings along with recommendations.
15. Conduct weekly and quarterly business review with operations stakeholders to apprise the latest on performance and come up with action plans to improve the network’s overall quality and efficiency.
16. Engage with World Wide (WW) CS Global Quality teams where required to understand, influence and implement WW CS strategy changes in ME CS.
Identify and remove waste from CS processes to drive efficiency at a site and network level.
17. Complete root cause analysis to provide clear insight into performance drivers and targeted actionable levers to improve performance.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer
- Successful track record leading customer experience improvement activities, preferably in an operational environment leveraging deep insight.
- 5+ years contact centre operations experience.
- Prior experience in Continuous improvement/ Process Excellence skillset is a must have.
- Experience of Lean and/or 6 sigma methodologies
- Ability to deep dive/analyze data and draw conclusions leading to improvement initiative recommendations and long-term quality strategy.
- Ability to understand business requirements, translate and execute the technical analysis, derive metrics calculations, and present the information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to present complex analysis in a simple, and easy to business stakeholder.
- Demonstrable proficiency of Microsoft Office including Excel, Micro strategy and SQL.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive).
- Program Management experience.
- People management experience.
- Program Management methodology (PMP, Prince2)
- Analytics and insights certification
- Proficient in visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy etc.)
- Business transformation experience