Are you passionate about e-commerce? Are you looking to join a community of business development professionals that support the growth of small and medium sized businesses? Or want to solve complex business problems with strategic impact for our customers and selling partners? Amazon, one of the world's leaders in e-commerce is looking for a result-driven, self- motivated, passionate and dedicated Strategic Seller Account Manager based in Dubai.
Your responsibility is to help key UAE-based Amazon Marketplace grow their Fashion business, utilize Amazon's suite of products/services to deliver new business growth and maximize revenue generation for them. Meanwhile, you should take initiative to find out business blockers or improvement area, as well as work with Amazon internal teams to move them so as to continually improve sellers’ experience on Amazon. You will prospect, present, and close high potential merchants to our various services and programs.
You should have a track record delivering on unreasonable sales or business goals. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, along with the ability to come up with original approaches and operational improvements. Candidates should be comfortable both in a self-sufficient role, as well as one of team support and interaction.
Your superior communication, organizational and inside sales skills, will enable you to operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, where you will have the responsibility for achieving our business objectives. This role provides ample opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and fast-moving environment.
· BA/BS with 4-7 years work experience required in business development; Negotiation and Selling skills.
· Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts in a simple manner.
· Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
· Self-motivated, data-driven, results-focused, and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets.
· Demonstrated track record of success in client communication, business development or product/service sales roles.
· Highly organized and results oriented. with strategic thinking and analytical skills to solve problems.
· Strong business sense.
· Ability to prioritize work in a complex, fast-paced environment.
· Graduate BA or BS degree required, Master's preferred.
· Experience in Internet, e-commerce and retail companies preferred.
· Experience in the fashion industry is a plus, but not required.
· Knowledge of Advanced Excel, SQL, sales and productivity tools like Oracle Business Intelligence or Salesforce is a plus.