The Financial Operations Account Receivable team is looking for someone who is driven, creative, results-oriented, and passionate about joining a world-class credit monitoring team. The Financial Analyst Global Credit is tasked with analyzing and evaluating credit models for Amazon global customers. To do so this person will dive deep, leveraging a multitude of data points to identify credit risk proactively while also defining processes and technology solutions that scale.
Our team provides credit-monitoring services to Amazon’s businesses including insight into the risk and performance of portfolios. As a Financial Analyst of Global Credit, you evaluate trends in the data including external market data, and internal payment and collections history to determine risk. We are data focused, tech savvy, highly analytical, and knowledgeable about the markets where Amazon operates. Our internal business partners rely on us to develop creative, efficient solutions and deliver awesome results.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams around the globe measuring, auditing, and analyzing our global credit process. Actively participating with our tech partners to design tools on Amazon’s AWS platforms, analyzing key trends, and leveraging business intelligence to tell the story behind the data. As a Financial Analyst Global Credit, you are comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment. You prioritize effectively while delivering results across simultaneous initiatives and timelines. Gaining deep understanding of Amazon’s business, and proactively identifying opportunities to improve business decision making based on your knowledge of credit risk.
· Personally performs financial statement and industry analysis providing recommendation of customer credit risk rating to Amazon's business partners
· Aid Manager Global Credit in the creation of credit models to assess risk of Amazon's customers by channel
· Collaborate with off-shore front line teams to bring the voice of the customer and align on ideal credit monitoring processes
· Prepare and present documents for business reviews with stakeholders including weekly business reviews by channel
· Help to define and document requirements for the development of a proprietary credit risk management tool.
· Keep abreast of market trends and provide credit information to Amazon's business partners as requested
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 2,000 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or related field
· 3-5 years of relevant experience
· Excellent financial analysis skills
· Excellent writing skills.
· Master in Finance/Accounting or MBA
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Experience working under the Agile method of product delivery, process re-engineering experience