GAR (Global Accts Rec) is looking for a proactive, customer and people centric Operations Leader to support the Third Party & Customer Portals management for monthly invoice uploads. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the portal management efforts, ensuring that portals & their credentials are handled appropriately and communicate with clients as required to ensure the overall process is adhered to the standards laid out by Security & Legal teams. This person is result-oriented, multitasker with strong communication skills.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Be an expert in the collections & portal management processes
· Work as a Single Threaded Leader for onboarding & managing the customer / third party portals
· Work as a Single Threaded Leader for granting user level access to the AR analysts and other stakeholders on the portals
· Should be able to evaluate and determine the portal access requests and action accordingly
· Be an administrator / Master user and manage the rotation of the credentials as per the set Standards / Policies
· Creation and implementation of strategies to increase safety of the customer data while using multiple third-party customer portals
· Contribute to improvements in portal management projects by identifying any issues, proposing enhancements in tools and working on continuous improvement of collection protocol and process.
· Communicate internally or externally to identify issues and propose solutions for long term sustainability of the portal management processes
· Manage internal/ external stakeholders while working on the monthly portal uploads
· Assist in resolving escalated discrepancies to ensure timely and accurate resolution.
· Work with the internal compliance and quality audit teams to ensure the set standards & procedures work as expected
· Collaborating with the Global Finance Operations team and internal business partners.
· Lead and Participate in operational excellence activities
· Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Studies or other related areas
· In depth knowledge of Order to Cash Process
· 8+ years of experience in Accounts Receivables with at least 5 years of people management and collections experience
· Demonstrated ability to lead diverse talent within a team, work cross-functionally, and build consensus on difficult issues
· Managerial skills to handle problems and crisis in a confident and decisive manner.
· Ability to take responsibility for making difficult decisions, taking calculated risks and experimenting with new approaches
· Excellent negotiation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Proven instances in identifying and driving process improvements and operational efficiency projects
· Post-graduation or a Master’s Degree Accounting/Finance or a related field