We are seeking a creative, self-motivated professional to develop and launch a new podcast. You will be responsible for determining the right mix of topics, guests, and Amazon experts to create a unique and compelling series. You will manage all aspects of production with the support of an external agency, create processes that drive continuous improvement, build a model to measure and replicate the success of your creative inputs, and own the promotion effort in partnership with the marketing team.
The right candidate for this role is excited by the creative challenge in building something new, passionate about helping small businesses succeed, has a strong sense of ownership, and willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done. The ability to exercise high judgement in the selection of the best topics, contributors, and partners will be essential to success.
Role and Responsibilities
· Monitor the small business landscape to inform content themes, topics, and contributors
· Identify, prioritize, and develop content themes and topics that will support small businesses success
· Identify, prioritize, and onboard content contributors
· Work closely with an external agency to oversee production
· Engage with internal teams including Marketing, Legal, and PR for podcast promotion and content development
· Host a biweekly podcast.
· 4+ years of relevant work experience in related areas of content strategy and production
· Experience hosting a podcast, radio show, or similar program
· Experience identifying and developing speaking and presentation skills in others
· Demonstrated experience with program management
· Demonstrated experience working with a creative agency
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
· Existing expertise in podcast production and post-production processes
· Superior oral and written communication skills
· Passionate about process with a high attention to detail
· Experience in a highly collaborative and fast-moving organization
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.